Kittencal's Easy and Delicious Ranch-Parmesan Chicken
Prep 10 min Cook 30 min Ready 40 min
- 6 boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs, (even better, use panko breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup (up to 1/3) parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp (up to 1) black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp (up to 1) garlic powder
- 1 cup prepared ranch salad dressing, (use bottled salad dressing, you might need a bit more dressing)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (no substitutes)
1-Set oven to 400° degrees (set oven rack to lowest position).
2-Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
3-In a shallow bowl mix together the dry breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
4-Dip the chicken into the ranch dressing to coat both sides (allow any excess to drip off).
5-Coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
6-Place in a single layer onto a greased baking sheet or line with non-stick foil (do NOT bake in a smaller baking dish or the bottom of the chicken will be soggy).
7-Lightly drizzle the melted butter over each breast (for low-fat option omit the butter or use a diet alternative).
8-If desired you can sprinkle black pepper over the chicken pieces .
9-Bake uncovered for about 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked).
ecipe originally inspired by Food.com with 5-star rating and 422 reviews.source:kitchme.com